We have already heard that “A picture speaks thousand emotions” but it’s hardly happens to witness such amazing moments in life. Whether you give credit to photographers, situation or some unheard emotion that is attached to such pictures this all contains their own perfections and share to take such wonderful pictures. Photographers are highly creative person, who conveys you a whole story without saying a single word.
They tells us that life is beautiful by capturing some heart felting emotions, happiness, fear and pain. A passionate photographer lives a life which is never imagined by a normal person, with that they share some incredible works of art with us. So today I am going to share with you some of the extraordinary pictures that reveals the real in-depth journey of it.
Here are some incredible pictures that will make you realise the real depth in it :-
1) Heart surgeon after 23-hour-long (successful) heart transplant. His assistant is sleeping in the corner.
Image credits: James Stanfield
2) Starving boy and missionary
Image credits: Mike Wells
3) Diego Frazão Torquato, 12 year old Brazilian playing the violin at his teacher’s funeral. The teacher had helped him escape poverty and violence through music
Image credits: salvemasnossascriancas.blogspot.com
4) A Russian soldier playing an abandoned piano in Chechnya in 1994
Image credits: drugoi.livejournal.com
5) Young man just found out his brother was killed
Image credits: Nhat V. Meyer
6) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires in Victoria, Australia, in 2009
Image credits: abc.net.au
7) Terri Gurrola is reunited with her daughter after serving in Iraq for 7 months
Image credits: Louie Favorite
8) Indian homeless men wait to receive free food distributed outside a mosque ahead of Eid al-Fitr in New Delhi, India
Image credits: Tsering Topgyal / AP